Young Red Wine Appellation Lanzarote
Pasta dishes, white meat and cured cheese
Residual Sugars: 2 g/l
Total Tartaric acidity: 5 g/l
75 cl Prestige bottle. Case holding 6 bottles.
Attain a fresh and young wine in which red fruit stands out and expresses the characteristics of the Black Listan grapes.
Harvest is carried out by hand to the winery in 20kg crates during the second half of August. In the cellar, we proceed to the destemming. The grapes are placed in vessels whole and without crushing.
Alcoholic fermentation occurs under a controlled temperature of 24 ºC, pumping over several times daily.
Once fermentation is complete, the must is removed from the vat and pressed immediately.
Following malolactic fermentation, it is clarified and filtered.
- Appearance: Cherry-red with violet tones. Medium depth.
- Nose: Red berries over a mineral depth.
- Palate: Fresh, smooth and fresh, gentle and harmonious, with fruity flavours and persistent finish.
- 2013. Cervim (Italy). Silver
- 2010. Bacchus Awards. Silver.
- 2010. X Concurso Internacional Les Citadelles du Vin. Prestige