Rose Wine Appellation Lanzarote.
100 % Listán Negro.
Salads, greens and fresh cheese.
Residual Sugars: 2 g/l
Total Tartaric acidity: 5,5 g/l
Prestige 75 cl. bottle. Case holding 6 bottles
Attaining a young, fresh and light wine that brings out the uniqueness of Black Listan grapes.
Harvest is carried out by hand to the winery in 20kg crates during the second half of August. Destemming, crushing and placing in vessel follows. Following 12-15 hours maceration and before fermentation begins, a part of the must is strained, in a process called “free running” and this must is then chill-decanted in isothermal vats.
It is then fermented without the skins at 16-18º C. Following that it is clarified, filtered and bottled.
- Appearance: Raspberry pink of pleasing intensity with salmon and violet glints.
- Nose: fresh fruits and flowers, reminiscent of raspberries and black-currents.
- Palate: Well structured and cheerful, extremely well-balanced and pleasant, again bringing out the floral and fruity flavours.
- 2017. CERVIM. Gold
- 2017. Berliner Wein Trophy. Gold
- 2016. Berliner Wein Trophy. Silver
- 2010. X Concurso Iberwine Excellence. Silver.
- 2009. Concours Mondial Bruxelles. Gold.
- 2007. Challenge International du Vin. Bronze