Semi-sweet white wine Appellation Lanzarote.
Seafood, fish – baked or in a sauce and semi-cured cheese and desserts.
Residual Sugars: 25 g/l
Total Tartaric acidity: 6,5 g/l
75 cl Prestige bottle. Case holding 6 bottles.
50 cl Seduction bottle. Case of 12 bottles.
To create a wine that reaches its maximum aromatic potential using the grape’s natural sugars that enhance the grape’s own characteristics.
Harvest is carried out by hand at the end of July and the beginning of August and the grapes are transferred to the winery in 20kg crates, selecting the best clusters. After destemming and crushing, the grapes are chilled 12 ºC before pressing. After decanting in an isothermal tank for 24 hours, fermentation begins at controlled temperatures.
Fermentation is interrupted by chilling to 0º C and then centrifuging, once the residual sugars reach about 22g/l. Finally, the wine is clarified, filtered and bottled.
- Appearance: Straw-yellow with shades of lemon.
- Nose: An intense varietal wine offering a fresh ensemble of mature fruits such as pineapple, quince.
- Palate: Pleasant on the tongue, smooth, fresh, with good acidity to balance the sweetness. Broad and extremely fruity.
- 2008. VIII Premios Bacchus. Silver,
- 2006. VII Premios Bacchus. Gold.
- 2006. International Wine &Spirits (London). Bronze.
- 2000. Premios Bacchus. Silver.
- 1996. Concours Mondial de Bruxelles. Silver.
- 1996. Challenge International du Vin (France). Bronze.
- 1991. XI Salone degli Alimenti Milano (Italy). Gold.
- 1985. Semaine Mondiale du Vin Bordeaux (France). Silver.