Malvasia Semi-Sweet Appellation Lanzarote
Seafood, fish -baked or in a sauce and semi-cured cheese and desserts
Total Tartaric Acidity: 6.5 g/l
75 cl. Prestige bottel. Case holding 6 bottles.
Limited Production according to vintage
Only available in hotels, restaurants and specialised shops
To create a wine that reaches its maximun aromatic potential using the grape’s natural sugars that enhance the grape’s own characteristics
The drawing on this label was made by Cesar Manrique
Harvest is carried out by hand at end of July and the beginning of August and the grapes are transferred to the winery in 20Kg crates selecting the best clusters. After destemming and crushingm the grapes are chilled 12º C before pressing. After decanting in an isothermal tank for 24horues , fermentation begins at controlled temperatures.
Fermentation is interrupted by chilling to 0ºC and then centrifuging, once the residual sugars reach about 22g/l. Finally , the wine is clarified, filtered and bottled.
- Appearance: Straw-yellow with shades of lemon
- Nose: An intense varietal wine offering a fresh ensemble of mature fruits such as pineapple , quince
- Palate: Pleasant on the tongue , smooth, fresh ,with good acidity to balance the sweetnewss, Broad and extremely fruity
- 2015. Mundus VIini (Berlín). Silver
- 2014. Vinistra (Croacia). Gold
- 2013. Berliner Wein Trophy. Silver
- 2012. Berliner Wein Trophy. Gold
- 2012. Bacchus. Gold
- 2011. Vinalies (París). Silver.
- 2010. Concours Mondial Bruxelles. Gold
- 2010. X Concurso Internacional Les Citadelles du Vin. Prestige.