Exhibits and Gallery
- The Wine Museum is located in the old cellar facilities, built on volcanic lava in the 18th century.
- The entrance is via the Monument to the Griffon (Monumento al Pájaro Grifo), sculpted by César Manrique.
- Visited by 60,000 persons each year.
- The antique utensils and wine-making machinery (wine presses, pumps, crushers, stills, barrel workshop…) are from the 19th and beginning of the 20th century.
- Our Wine library contains 5,000 titles.
- He designed the bird-Griffin, our company logo.
- They also label the wall.
- He made the monument on the griffin.
- Devised to convert the former warehouse at the Wine Museum.