Sweet wine Apellation Lanzarote.
Moscatel de Alejandría.
Desserts and strong-flavoured blue cheeses. For after-dining conversation, accompanied by aromatic coffees.
Residual Sugars: 100 g/l
Total Tartaric acidity: 6,0 g/l
50 cl. Seduction bottle in a 12 bottle case.
To develop an oxidative sweet wine with the systems of soleras
The wine bears the name of Ana Brito, born in el Grifo in 1881, the same year as our soleras.
With grapes from our oldest vines (some of the nineteenth century), that are inside in the holes of the volcanic lava.
After slightly dried after picking and a peculiar maceration, fermentation is then delayed with 100 g/l of natural sugars.
Stored permanently in wooden casks for oxidised aging.
- Appearance: Yellow gold-amber, clean and bright.
- Nose: Dried and overripe fruit, fig bread, oxidative character, memories of wood, very complex..
- Palate: Easily enjoyed, not at all cloying. Concentrated. Its clean aromas spread around the palate.
- 2016 Concours Mondial Bruxelles (Bruselas) , Grand Gold
- 2016 Vinalies Internationales, Grand Gold
- 2016 Challenge International du Vin. Silber
- 2016 Mundus Vini (Berlin). Gold
- 2016 Berliner Wein Trophy. Silber
- 2016 Bacchus, Gold
- 2015. Cervim (Italy) . Silber